Friday 7 June 2013

Street Style: print t-shirt and jeans combo xx

 
I absolutely adore this shirt! well to be honest I love anything cat related ;) it works perfectly with these jeans, red creepers/brogues add a pop of colour while tribal style accessories and a textured denim bag add an interesting aspect. keep make-up and hair simple and fresh.
 
 
Brian Lichtenberg Féline cotton T-shirt: $105 AUD. Get It Here!
 
SAINT LAURENT slim trouser: $400 AUD. Get It Here! 
 
Adieu Lace-Up Brogue Shoes: $575 AUD. Get It Here!
 
MIA BAG pearly denim chain handbag: $355 AUD. Get It Here!
 
Topshop 'Cord & Stone' Collar Necklace: $31 AUD. Get It Here!
 
Hipanema Mexico Friendship Bracelet: $105 AUD. Get It Here!
 
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Petal: $24 AUD. Get It Here!
 
Napoleon Perdis Faux Lashes: $10 AUD. Get It Here!
 
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy 50ml EDP SP: $70 AUD. Get It here!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. that feline shirt is hilarious! and i love those lip balms from fresh.

    thanks for stopping by my blog!
    www.insparisian.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it!

      I will take a look :')

      Delete